Bainbridge Island Downtown Hotel
Within Walking Distance
Our location is one of the main reasons that our guests choose to stay at The Eagle Harbor Inn. Since we are located on the edge of our town center and across the street from the Marina, the Inn allows you to park your car and spend your time in the fresh, northwest outdoors. Here are a few ideas for keeping busy with nearby attractions.
- Take the kids down to Waterfront Park — one of the most popular civic and social gathering places for residents and visitors, alike. 370 Brien Drive (206) 780-3754 or reserve a canoe or kayak or take a water tour with Bainbridge Back of Beyond Outfitters.
- Plan a visit to KiDiMu – the Kid’s Discovery Museum for children’s activities and events.
- Catch a movie at the nearby Bainbridge Cinema – a five-plex movie theater just two blocks north of the Inn or live performing arts at the nearby community Playhouse.
- Shop at the Farmers’ Market and the fabulous Town & Country Market on Winslow Way
- Wander through colorful shops, coffeehouses and bakeries in Old Winslow or The Marina District – Click here for downtown map.
- Dine at any of twenty-five restaurants within walking distance – featuring extraordinary Japanese, Thai, French, Southwest, Bistro, and Pub fare. Click here, for more information.
- Get a sense of our Island’s past with a visit to the Bainbridge Island Historical Museum.
- Opening to rave reviews in 2013 the Bainbridge Island Art Museum is not to be missed.
- And check out the Olympics Outdoor Center for kayaks and paddleboarding in Eagle Harbor.
- Or just set off from the Inn to Walk the Waterfront Loop Trails around downtown and the Marina District: Click here for trail map.