The Inn ~ Bainbridge Island Hotel
As an architect and urban planner, the owners of The Eagle Harbor Inn pay attention to details. Married for 45 years, we are used to sharing our talents and doing what we each do best. Cihan Anisoglu is a practicing architect and he is largely responsible for the design and functionality of the Inn. Bonnie McBryan retired from public service to take on the challenging role of “innkeeper.”
Their son Sean is our extraordinary Inn Manager. Sean takes on a variety of responsibilities related to caring for guests and ensuring extraordinary service with a constant smile.
We are all here to help you to enjoy your stay at The Eagle Harbor Inn and your visit to Bainbridge Island.
All accommodations at our “petit hotel” offer:
- Custom-designed furnishings
- Private, marble bathrooms
- Pacific Northwest art and artists
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Fine and absorbent towels
- A flat-screen TV
- Cable TV with many prime channels like HBO
- FREE High-speed WIFI
For guests seeking spacious and luxurious accommodations, The Eagle Harbor Inn presents two townhouses. Available for both short and long-term stays, each includes:
- Premium accommodations on two levels
- Gourmet kitchen and dining designed to sit 8 or more
- Beautifully furnished living room with a gas fireplace
- Cable TV and FREE wireless internet
- Exclusive private garage parking
- Private elevator, within unit, from the garage, and to all floors
- Private outdoor patio
Additionally, we provide Pegasus coffee service each morning, on-site parking and handicapped accessibility. Regretfully we cannot house your pets or allow smoking within our accommodations.
Enjoy additional offers from premier area merchant partners: