On the Eve of the New Year, it’s time to start looking forward to all the wonderful things to come in 2019. Part of those plans should include a getaway to Bainbridge Island’s most romantic Bed and Breakfast, the Eagle Harbor Inn. You’ll find that our Inn is well situated, just minutes from downtown Winslow, with unbeatable hospitality and service, a warm and romantic ambiance, and plenty of ideas and guidance when it comes to making the most of Bainbridge Island and the Kitsap Peninsula. Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, so there’s no better time than now to start planning your romantic getaway! Romance is our business, and no one does it better. Book a getaway this Valentine’s Day at our romantic Boutique Hotel today.
Spend Valentine’s Day at our Boutique Hotel
Our Boutique Hotel on Bainbridge Island is unbeatable as a romantic getaway destination. You’ll notice what sets us apart from our competition from the first moment you arrive at our doorstep. The warm, sophisticated, and romantic atmosphere of our Inn captivates the very essence of romance. Good wine and great food is part of the experience on Washington, and elevates seasonal emphasis on romance, and you’ll find that just steps from our Inn. Beyond that, here are a few romantic activities to add to your itinerary:
- Take a restorative winter walk through the beautiful Bloedel Reserve.
- Check out the newest exhibits at the Bainbridge Island Museum of Art, and browse the incredible art galleries along Winslow Way.
- Join in one of the community dinners on either a Tuesday or Sunday at HeyDay Farm, where the food is always hyper local and sustainably and organically sourced direct from their farm.
- Take a morning stroll on the beach at Fay Bainbridge Park.
- Go wine tasting at one of Bainbridge Island’s seven artisanal wineries. There are 4 annual Wine on the Rock events, which are a great way to experience the island wineries over two days. The next event will be February 9 & 10 – Wine & chocolate.
- If you prefer other tastings, Bainbridge Island is home to an organic distillery that has won multiple awards, as well as a craft brewery.
- Take in a performance at Bainbridge Performing Arts, the local theater, or Spacecraft, a local live music venue.
- Take a class and learn something new together at the Bainbridge Artisan Resource Network, known locally as BARN.
No matter how much or how little of the Bainbridge Island you end up seeing while here, we know time spent at our romantic Boutique Hotel will be equal parts relaxing and memorable. Book your romantic getaway over Valentine’s Day with us today!